|The resorts above are actual resorts me or my family have stayed at using these resort vouchers.|
2. Preview resorts before or after you purchase the voucher at www.ResortCerts.com. You can see inventory up to 340 days in advance.
3. Receive and e-mail within 48 hours from ResortCerts.com with your unique voucher number.4. When you are ready to book go to www.ResortCerts.com, select your resort and use your voucher code to make your reservation.
Things to remember:
1. Reservations must be made 365 days from the date of purchase.
2. You have another year after you book to actually travel.
3. Once vouchers are issued they are non-refundable and reservations cannot be changed.
1. Be sure to check out the reviews of your resort on Google or Trip Advisor prior to booking.
2. Call or e-mail the resort if you have questions.
Please e-mail me if you have questions
Here are actual where me and my family have stayed over the past three years.
Disclaimer: Ideas in this blog post are from my own personal experiences and actual results may vary based on offers available at the time. This is not professional advice.